Weidle Sanitation offers roll-off containers for most any need! Large Clean Up, Construction sites, Demolition & More!
- 10 Yard Open-Top, Roll-Off Boxes (10 Ft. Long x 8 Ft. Wide x 4 Ft. High)
- 15 Yard Open-Top, Roll-Off Boxes (10 Ft. Long x 8 Ft. Wide x 5 Ft. High)
- 20 Yard Open-Top, Roll-Off Boxes (22 Ft. Long x 8 Ft. Wide x 4 Ft. High)
- 30 Yard Open-Top, Roll-Off Boxes (22 Ft. Long x 8 Ft. Wide x 6 Ft. High)
- 40 Yard Open-Top, Roll-Off Boxes (22 Ft. Long x 8 Ft. Wide x 8 Ft. High)
Weidle Sanitation, strives to provide customers with reliable, efficient, and affordable service. In order to maintain high standards. It is important to follow certain guidelines when utilizing roll-off service.
The Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) has regulations that municpal waste haulers must follow and comply. These regulations are strictly enforced.
Must Be Level Full Only…
A roll-off container must be loaded level full only. this means the material may not protrude from the front, sides, or rear of the container.
Do Not Over Load…
A roll-off container may not be loaded as to the weight of the container to be too heavy. It is unlikely with general material that the weight limit would be exceeded. However, excessive amounts of cement, bricks, and dirt should be avoided. Arrangements can be made to manage this material.
No Liquids That Could Leak Out…
A roll-off container may not be loaded with any liquids that could leak out in transport. Examples are paint, oil, etc.
Our commercial recycling containers are available in various sizes and our sales staff will be happy to help you determine the recycling container and frequency of pickup needed.